Is A Blog Really What I Need For My Business?
And if I can’t keep up with it, is ghostwriting for blogs a service I should use?
As a creative professional, you’re probably looking for as many ways as possible to get the word out about your business. I’ll bet you spend well over 40 hours a week working with clients, and marketing to bring in more clients. If you don’t do it all, who is?
You’ve probably experimented with websites and online marketing. And just when you thought you had some of that figured out, along comes blogging. Is it really necessary to build a blog too?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would I benefit from building up my expertise and credibility in my niche?
- Can I find clients in more than one location?
- Am I ready to expand my business?
- Am I finding it harder and harder to gain clients using email and other more traditional online marketing methods?
- Do I enjoy trying new forms of marketing just to see what they can bring in?
- Do I have a pretty good marketing plan in place – now I just want to rev it up a bit?
- Would I enjoy being online every day, working with my blog and building up online relationships?
Is blogging for everyone? Of course not. But blogging is quickly becoming one of the most effective ways of interacting with prospects and clients, and building your expertise up in a short and powerful way.
Dig Deeper: Content Marketing – A Basic Guide
At the same time, I know its also difficult taking on a project like blogging, knowing you’ll have difficulty keeping it filled with content. How do you decide what to write about each day? And will you really feel like turning on the computer late at night, just to get a little content into your blog?
For small businesses, ghostwriting for blogs is a smart business decision. You can have quality content put into your site that directly pertains to how people are looking for you. Each post is written in a professional manner, and gives you the guarantee of providing your clients and prospects with quality information, no matter how your week goes.
Is blogging for everyone? Of course not. Is ghostwriting for your blog for everyone? Again, of course not. But if you’re looking at providing quality content to your prospects, building up your web presence, and giving people answers to their questions when they are out searching, it may be an answer for you.