You know you are a Twitter Addict when:
- You are out networking face to face, you ask people what they are @ instead of what they do.
- You’re in a seminar on social media, and you announce you have more Twitter followers than the speaker.
- You can’t make it through a dinner conversation without talking about your Twitter friends.
- You lie in bed at night thinking up clever ways to get retweeted.
- Your kids introduce you to their friends by saying “she tweets”.
- You run to the television every time Twitter is in a commercial.
- The highlight of your day is Tweetup invitations.
- Tweetdeck is the first application to load on your desktop.
- You use the Twitter bird on your birthday cake.
- You buy a house on Twitter Road.
- You upgrade your phone to Tweet better.
- Twitter t-shirts are the only gift you’ll be giving this holiday season.
- You Tweet the details of your vacation.
- You spend 30 minutes brainstorming ways you are a Twitter addict. (Yes, I must confess…)
Okay, I’m sure you can add to this list. Let’s hear it. You know you’re a Twitter addict when…
Don't forget to download your FREE Blogging Planner today.
Blogs can benefit any website but don’t worry if you can’t do all the writing yourself … you can hire a ghost blogger for that!