There are two types of people on the Internet today:
1. people that spend money
2. and people that make money
Unfortunately most business owners fall in to the category of spending more than they make, and have never learned the secrets of creating a successful online presence.
Over the last fifteen years, we have watched websites go from being optional to being a required business asset. We’ve watched the concept of “being online” move from having a small five page website, to having hundreds if not thousands of pages of content split between sites, blogs, and social accounts like Twitter and Facebook.
And we know that many small business owners and independent consultants today are more aware of this than ever before. So they start a business, get a little help setting up a blog and a Facebook account and finding a few friends … they spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars creating a web presence. Then they begin questioning “Now what?”
Here at TheSocialGhost.com, we’re providing you with answers.
Did you know one in four sites being produced today is on the WordPress platform? Yes, there is a good reason for that. It’s all about ease of use. It’s all about power. And it’s all about making it as easy as possible to succeed with every move you make online. Why reinvent the wheel? Why make things difficult when the basic platform is already so easy?
The hard part comes in making it all work once the system is in place. You still have to bring in visitors. You still have to drive traffic. You still have to attract friends and followers. You still have to motivate readers to take action.
That’s the difficult part. If it was easy, anyone could set up a blog and a Facebook account and be an instant millionaire.
When it comes to being successful online, you need three things.
1. You need to have a dynamic web presence that is professional, set up in the correct manner, and is being worked in the best way possible to bring in your potential customers.
2. You need to understand where your clients come from and how best to attract them. If you want to grow attracting people through Google searches, you have to know how to be there when they search.
3. You need to provide content. In today’s world, content is king (you’ve heard that, right?) People hate being sold to, but they love to buy. They love investigating, discovering, finding and sharing. And they do that through the use of content.
And that’s where most businesses fail.
And it’s also the part we’ve excelled at for the past 20 years.
We’ve been studying online marketing since we started our very first website back in 1993. We’ve read, attended classes, studied under some of the best marketers on the planet, and tried just about everything that exists online.
Who We Work With:
We’ve helped thousands of people and business owners navigate and excel at succeeding in the online world.
Network Marketing Companies (MLMs)
And that’s just a few of the many industries and small business owners we’ve helped along the way.
What They Are Saying:
How We Work:
We work from two different approaches.
The first is the technical side of things. We work to make sure every aspect of your online presence is set up to do its job: attract prospects and customers. No matter how pretty it is, if it doesn’t do its job, it’s not a marketing tool.
The second is the content. Anybody can write. We’re taught writing from elementary school on. But not everyone can write effectively for the online world. We know how to attract customers AND attract Google. We write quickly and efficiently to make sure your site is doing what its supposed to do … bring in customers.
Our background in bullet points:
TheSocialGhost.com was created by two dynamic entrepreneurs: Andrew Osterberg and Lori Osterberg, co-founders of Vision Business Concepts Inc.
Over the years, we’ve done a variety of things with our businesses.
- We are successful at business. Together Andrew and Lori have created three successful businesses, and love being entrepreneurs.
- We are raving fans of technology. We are passionate about technology, the Internet, and finding ways to make things more efficient for today’s small businesses. If you have a small business, love what you do, and want to find a way to be even better at it, chances are we’ll become just as passionate as you about what you do.
- We love sharing everything we know. Lori has authored two books, has been a columnist on small business marketing for the Denver Business Journal, written a variety of ebooks and training manuals, and written articles for countless publications both online and off. You may have even been to one of Andrew or Lori’s classes or seminars – they love sharing what they know with others.
- We are creative artists. Andrew and Lori have both received numerous awards for their photography, marketing, entrepreneurial spirit, and business forte.
- We love the online world. Lori and Andrew have many different sites in many different niches, including TheSocialGhost.com and VisionOfSuccess.com
- We are here for you. Lori and Andrew both speak and train a variety of groups on the power of marketing, and how the online world helps you market to a much larger audience.
Follow them at:
Or of course, at Twitter.com/TheSocialGhost